CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 October 2009

A sketch card

This is the card I made using the Verve anniversary sketch here. I actually started this on the night the sketch was posted - I did all my stamping and punching and cutting layers, then when I came to put it all together, I couldn't find the large half-circle layer. I got a bee in my bonnet and proceeded to spend the next 2 hours looking for the darn thing! It would have been quicker to just do it again! I eventually found it about a month later tucked away with my scraps of chocolate chip cardstock, so needless to say it was glued down pretty sharpish before it could escape again.


Products used (Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
  • Stamps - True Friend
  • Ink - Chocolate Chip
  • Cardstock - Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Kraft
  • Other - Bashful Blue designer paper, Kraft designer paper (from hostess paper pack), nestabilities (non-SU), dimensionals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...