CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 18 October 2009

Get your sunglasses on!

I was playing with my new Circle Circus set and decided to step out of my comfort zone and go bright! And I really like the result! This set of 10 stamps features circular images that co-ordinate brilliantly with the different size punches in the catalogue. Here I've used just one stamp with 3 different inks and cardstock and 2 punches - I used the sketch challenge 235 on SCS for inspiration.

The sentiment has been coloured using markers, and a rhinestone brad adds a bit of bling!

Products used (all Stampin' Up!):
  • Stamps - Circle Circus, Wow Flowers
  • Ink - Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
  • Cardstock - Whisper White, Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
  • Other - 1 1/4" Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Stampin' Write Markers, Circle Fire Rhinestone brad, dimensionals.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello :-) Really bright and lovely! Love the contrast with the white. Kx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...