CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 3 September 2009

We all knew it wouldn't last!

I forgot to post yesterday, sorry! I did actually have something to post, but by the time I got back from card club it had slipped my mind (the mind is so small, that's quite easy to do, haha!)


The oak leaves have been coloured using an aquapainter and artichoke, mustard and cocoa inkpads. The artichoke paper is from the Tea and Crumpets pack, while the mustard is from the paper pad available as a Level 1 hostess gift. I wanted a sentiment that didn't distract too much from the image, and thought this sentiment from the Soft Summer set fit the bill nicely.

Products used (all Stampin' Up!):
  • Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Soft Summer
  • Ink: black Stazon, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
  • Other: Patterns Pack Designer paper (hostess), Tea and Crumpets Designer paper, Earth Elements buttons, Linen thread, Aqua Painter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the linen thread - makes things look really pretty. Have started to use it loads on my cards too :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...