CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 27 September 2009

I know where my mojo has gone!

For around the last 6 weeks, I have been suffering from a flare-up of my Ulcerative colitis which has not responded to treatment. Visiting the loo upto 20 times a day has resulted in a severe lack of creative energy here - my Mojo has been flushed away! Even my pre-order stamps from the new catalogue have failed to see ink. A week in hospital with more intensive treatment means I'm starting to feel better, but my mojo is still missing. I'll just stroke all my lovely stash and I'm sure it will be back soon, LOL! In the meantime, I have older cards to share with you once I get some photos taken.

But first I'd like to share 2 of the get well cards I received recently. This card is from Bev, the butterfly is lovely and sparkly in real life.


And this card is from Kerry, not a very good photo but it has the sweetest tiny coloured pearls on it (and a get well soon message!)

Thanks again for the cards and the flowers, they have been much admired!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...