CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 21 June 2013

Love hearts

I fell in love with the Artisan embellishments kit in the Spring catalogue and to my shame, have barely looked at it! Summer is wedding season so I thought I’d make a romantic card that could be used for a wedding, anniversary or any ‘love’ occasion.


I started with a crumb cake cardbase and a piece of the poetry print paper stack layered onto a vanilla cardstock mat. I pleated the pink (primrose?) seam binding from the kit across the designer paper then added some of the gorgeous vanilla flower trim. I gently sponged some primrose ink around the edges of a paper doily, and some crumb cake ink across the middle (to tie in with the DSP). I stamped the heart in primrose petals ink onto the corresponding cardstock, then cut it with the matching framelit. The smaller heart has been stamped in crumb cake onto vanilla cardstock before cutting. The love sentiment has been added in primrose ink, along with several pearls and a little crumb cake heart (cut using the owl punch)

Products used (all Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated):
  • Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Pennant Parade
  • Ink: Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals
  • Other: Print Poetry Designer Paper stack, Artisan embellishment kit (seam binding), Vanilla Flower trim, paper doily, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Owl builder punch, Pearl Jewels, dimensionals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...