CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 16 September 2012

Goodbye simply soft

This is one of the Hostess sets that are retiring this month. I had plans to make lots of cards with these stamps – I didn’t get round to making most of them but I’ll be holding on to this set for my personal use as it’s gorgeous and I can’t bear to part with it :)
wisteria-soft-flower
Products used (all Stampin’ Up!):
  • Stamps: Simply Soft (hostess), Petite Pairs
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz
  • Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder (textured), Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
  • Other: Designer Paper (In-colour 2011-2013), Labels Collection dies, Scallop Edge border punch, 1 ¼” circle punch, 1 3/8” circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Pear Pizzazz Seam binding, Basic pearls, Aqua Painter, dimensionals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...