CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Thank you

Well, October has been and gone already! Not much crafting for me for various reasons, but I'm hoping to rectify that this month as I need to get cracking on the Christmas cards! Here's one card I made earlier in the month for the members of my Stamper's 6 group - it showcases some of the lovely new products available in the 2011-2012 catalogue. I actually made it in several colourways but this is the one I got a photo of.


Products used (all Stampin' Up!):
  • Stamps: Curly Cute
  • Ink: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Basic Black
  • Other: Lace Ribbon border punch, 1" Circle punch, Lots of Tags Sizzlits die, Boho Blossoms punch, Extra Large Oval punch, Rhinestone jewels.

1 comment:

Pegcraftalot.blogspot.com said...

If I come up to Billingham again I will let you know x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...