CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 30 September 2011

Too late!

Wow, the past few weeks have flown by. I had a few cards featuring retiring products that I wanted to post before the new catalogue went live, but I'm last-minute-Larry as usual! Never mind, I'll be ordering new goodies tomorrow and hope they arrive quickly (I have a NEED for a certain new ribbon ;)) As a demonstrator, I could order some new products early, so I may be giving a little teaser over the next few days to whet your appetite! In the meantime, here's a few I made earlier.


Products used (all Stampin' Up!):
  • Stamps: Fast and Fabulous (hostess L2), Simply Said
  • Ink: Basic Gray, Poppy Parade
  • Cardstock: Basic Gray, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
  • Other: In Colour Designer Paper pack (hostess L1), Large Oval punch, Scalloped Oval punch, White 5/8" Organza ribbon.

1 comment:

Beverley said...

Beautiful card Claire :) I especially like the LO you have used. It suits the stamp you have used really nicely. I'm growing to love the Poppy colour more & more, I wasn't so sure at first!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...