CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Bright butterfly birthday

I saw my first butterfly of the year today, so I thought I'd show you a card with butterflies. I made this earlier in the year when there was snow on the ground - Mother Nature obviously ignored my hopes for some warm weather for quite a long time!

Products used (all Stampin' Up!):

  • Stamps - Punch Potpourri (hostess L1), Occasional Quotes (hostess L3)
  • Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
  • Cardstock - Whisper White, Melon Mambo
  • Other - Scallop Edge Border punch, Butterfly punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Corner rounder punch, Designer Series Paper Patterns stack (Brights), stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...