CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 13 September 2010

Some of the retirees!

I thought I'd update the blog with cards I've made using stamps or colours that will no longer be with us next month :( I'll certainly miss some of these products, but I'm also looking forward to finding new favourite stamps and colour combinations. A crafter can never get enough stash!


This card was produced for a (sketch?) challenge but I didn't get chance to take a photo until afterwards. If I can find the challenge again, I will post details. Please contact me if you know which one it was!

Products used (all Stampin' Up!):
  • Stamps - True Friend
  • Ink - Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Mellow Moss
  • Cardstock - Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Sahara Sand
  • Other - Designer paper pack (Hostess level 1), Mellow Moss button, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Nestabilities (non-SU), brads (non-SU).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...