CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 8 May 2009

Pink Petals Mojo

Here's a birthday card I made for a lady who comes to the card club I run. I don't think she reads my blog, but just in case - Happy Birthday Jan! It's another Mojo sketch, link here. I knew which set I wanted to use but it took quite a bit of head-scratching and re-arranging before I came up with something I liked!

The photo isn't brilliant, so I'll explain what I've used. Three different papers from the Tea Party collection have been matted onto white cardstock, the mat for the left hand panel has a scallop edge. The saffron striped grosgrain ribbon runs under a panel of pink textured cardstock before being tied in a knot. The flowers have been stamped onto 2 different pink papers and cut out, then stuck to green cardstock sepals and added to the white square along with a leaf (one flower is popped up on dimensionals). I didn't add a sentiment, but I think a small stamped tag hanging from the ribbon knot would look nice.

Products used (all Stampin' Up! ):
  • Stamps - Playful Petals
  • Ink - Black Stazon
  • Cardstock - Whisper White, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink textured
  • Other - Tea Party designer paper, So Saffron 1/2" striped grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, dimensionals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...